Other places

Around the Block, August CKC

Friday 1 May 2020

aaaaand....We're back!

Let's just forego the explanations an apologies that would normally accompany the first blog after a long absence.  Life happens and time's a wasting.

Suffice to say that today, I made playing with paper a bigger priority than anything or anyone else in my world. So let us begin.

May 1st, 2020. Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog presents us with Echo Park Carte Bella Oh Happy Day Collection.

Their papers:
My papers:


There is also a special paper:
And this is my near copy:
Then I rounded up the usual suspects. Die cuts, chip board, stickers, alphas, buttons, washi, brads, overlays, wood veneer, enamel dots, fabric trims, etc. and this is what I got:
 Flowers from Jen Hadfield, Home Made
 Flair, Chip board and stickers from MME, Market Street
 And lots of random delights




Now that was fun, wasn't it?

Time to go blow some dust off my tools.

Thanks for stopping by. Double thanks for comments.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like some great embellishments in there! Blow that dust off, lady, and make some stuff! Glad to have you back to playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara. I am so happy, I just want to roll around in my stuff on the table for awhile.

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing! You kept the papers so close to the originals. I’m going to be putting together my first kit tonight and I don’t think I’ll be able to get the papers that close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful kit, love the Jen Hadfield flowers just so cute. Lots of goodies in the random delight. Have fun scrapping.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful I like this!!!!!!!!!! Hello guys, I want to tell you that this is an awesome blog and which you have written in this blog, each and every word is also great. Nice dear!! Thanks to sharing with us! Thanks a lot, dear!!!!!!!!!
    India VPS Hosing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's is great information of in this blog.
    Germany VPS Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I had wondering for! That's amazing information. That knowledge Keep it up!!!
    Germany VPS Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete