Other places

Around the Block, August CKC

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Twig & Petal, layouts

As winter set in, November's Counterfeit Kit, Twig & Petal lay dormant on my desk. While my scrapping mojo faltered, the Christmas spirit stepped in and found me baking, entertaining and going out, far more than I normally do. Presents were wrapped early. Tree was decorated three times over before I got it right. And after the gifts had been given and the feasting had finished; when the soup pot was set to simmer, I found myself back in the studio. Ready again to play with paper.

In the final days of December, Twig & Petal produced 11 layouts. They can all be viewed through the flikr tab link, above. Here are a couple of my faves.







Wishing you a Happy New Year!



May 2013 be your best year yet.



Wishing you Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

XO

Sassy



6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family and happy scrapping.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful layouts. I especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading off to your Flickr gallery, but I am so stealing your saying in the 2013 page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2013! May it be filled with great things! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! 11 layouts in such a short time! And during the holidays! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for getting such a lot of layouts completed! I love the first baby layout, it's so sweet. The butterflies and swirls make it really dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete