Other places

Around the Block, August CKC

Sunday 28 April 2013

Sharity Shop part II

The "Kid's Stuff Sale" in an annual spring event in our town. Many tables of outgrown clothes, toys and books and various items for children and infants. Also home sales companies and a few independent crafters, like my dear friend Charity and me.

This is a look at the hall where the event is being held.





Here is a peak at my side of the table. Some of those things look familiar?


And a view of Charity's side of the table.

Oh did you want to step in for a closer look?








A pixie house.



A gnome home.




Some good reads.
A tray of delicious hair adornments.
This one made it home with me.
Sweet heart pin cushions.
Felted Key Fobs, with beads and embroidery.
A basket of delights.
Applique  and patchwork bags.
I also sold some of my journaling cards.
It's a pretty little table.
Thanks for stopping by for a look.
See you next time.



3 comments:

  1. I think. Would have been tempted to take that one home too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looked great and well stuffed with lots of different items. How did you do? was it worth it?
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, the sale was not as well attended as last year. I sold a good number of my t-bags. Anything that I did make, I spent again. Mostly on Charity's little critters and houses. But the best part was to be able to spend some quantity and quality time with my good friend.

      Delete